We've detected unusual activity from your computer network
Jeff cleared his throat and looked about with foolish importance. Only a foolish optimist can deny the dark realities of the moment.
But God must be able to let them know what foolish creatures they are, majie! Above all, shun the snares of women, for they are ever set for the foolish feet of the young.
Even had he not been bound by his promise to Sidney, flight would have been foolish. See entries that contain "foolish".
Foolish () - IMDb
Display options. Show syllables.
Show Lookup History. Double-Click Lookup. Show Grammatical Pattern. Show Word Combinations.http://www.cantinesanpancrazio.it/components/dyhehot/407-come-vedere-versione.php
The Wise Man and the Foolish Man
Show Word Parts. Show Spanish support. Entry formats.
- Pound Foolish - Exposing The Dark Side Of The Personal Finance Industry - Saraiva.
- FOOLISH | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary.
- Sketches by Seymour - Volume 04.
It was no surprise that he lost all his money as he'd always been foolish in that way. I was young and foolish then, and I made decisions that I regret now.
- Superchunk - Acoustic Foolish.
- Piezoelectric Energy Harvesting;
- Urban Dictionary: foolish.
- Trump lashes out at 'foolish' May as crisis over ambassador grows?
- Log in to start using My Beatport!.
She looked foolish with that plastic bag over her head. I'm not so foolish as to take a risk like that.
He lost a lot of money making foolish investments. A foolish grin came over his face as he realized his mistake. Subscribe for ad-free Wordsmyth and more Learn more.